Friday, May 18, 2012

The Strange Sounds Phenomenon of 2012

Strange sounds are sweeping the globe. Ive got the best video evidence from YouTube posted below including the strange sound from Kiev, Ukraine. I would encourage everybody to watch these and evaluate the content. Especially pay close attention to the clip from the baseball game where the announcers are commenting on the "supernatural sound" and how they cant imagine what it could be.

Well Im pretty sure I know what it is and why we are hearing this around the globe. And it comes with a little finger pointing at the Illuminati and the global conspirators. So rather than classifying this as a "conspiracy theory" we can classify this as a physical/scientific phenomenon. I think the baseball clip proves this is not some kind of internet hoax. Also the fact that some of the droning trumpet like sounds remain consistent from clip to clip. Also I think that the overall "intention" and "source" of the sound is likely the same based on the witness testimony and reactions to similar sounds in different places. Also note the drumming type sound is identical in two different clips. Ive even heard it myself on one occasion recently. It sounded similar to the Chicago clip. It was very loud. Louder than most construction noises you would hear from a distance. I could hear it through my windows while I was driving down the freeway! It was very odd but not odd enough to cause alarm... yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment